Very soon, we'll be sending round the full Itinerary and Booking Form but until then here are a few details to whet your appetite:
- We will be staying at the Afton Hotel, Eastbourne (opposite the pier).
- The dates are Monday 1 July till Friday 5 July: four nights in the hotel, with breakfasts and three-course evening meals.
- The cost of the holiday is £595, based on a minimum number of 25 people joining the holiday. Deposits of £60 will be required to book your place once you have a booking form.
- Single rooms will again be available without a supplement, but we are limited to only 15 single rooms and these will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Our Itinerary will hopefully include trips to Rye and Hastings, the Bluebell Railway, Paradise Park Garden (Newhaven) and Lewes.
- Gordon McCallum will once again be driving the coach and looking after us.
So keep the first week in July free and tell your friends. Anyone and everyone will be welcome to join us.With all our best wishes for a happy and peaceful New Year.
Jane & Pete Honeyball. 07703 174 656