We are an inclusive town centre church, seeking to be a channel for God's love for all people, irrespective of their creed, race, ethnic origin, nationality, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation or marital status.
From recent reflections on who we are and what we are about we believe that:
- We are welcoming, multi-racial, friendly and fun-loving.
- We are motivated by a desire to serve God by serving others.
- We believe in a loving, forgiving God and the value of every life.
- We respect each other's differing views and those of other faiths.
- We take steps of faith into the unknown.
- We show our faith in deeds as well as words.
- We share our faith of unchanging love in a changing world.
- We give thanks for our past, make the most of our present and plan for the future.
In summary ... this is a living church, which through worship, love, rest and peace feeds the soul.