The Vale of Aylesbury Circuit has a job vacancy for a Pastoral Worker. This is a part time appointment of up to 20 hours per month on a fixed term of one year.
- Are you good with people? Do you have a passion to help people on their pilgrimage of faith? Are you ready to get involved in supporting outreach?
- Are you able to work independently as well as alongside others to encourage and develop the work of churches.
- The Vale of Aylesbury Circuit is looking for a pastoral worker to offer support in some of our churches in the coming year oks to review and reinvigorate its mission post-pandemic.
- Salary will be £10, 920 per annum (£10.50 hour for 20 hours a week), and you will eligible for auto enrolment in our pension scheme.
- You will work alongside the Circuit Superintendent and circuit staff in supporting the churches involved.
- There is a genuine occupational requirement that the post holder should be a practicing Christian
- A job description, person specification and application form can be obtained from: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Closing Date: Oct 18 2021. Interviews: 25 October 2021.